Are life insurance salespeople telling you the whole truth?
Skip the smoke and mirrors. Research with confidence at Life Insurance Simplified — your life insurance ‘investigator’.
Protection policies: Temporary coverage designed to provide a benefit, typically a lump sum payment, in the event of a specified occurrence. You rent the policy at lower premiums.
Investment polices: Permanent, lifetime coverage designed to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums. You own the policy at higher premiums.
Ready to Start?
Step 1: Calculate My Needs
Estimate your family’s expenses in case of your death.
Step 2: Take the Life Insurance Quiz
Answer a few simple questions and we’ll tell you which type of life insurance plans you may want to consider.
Step 3: Compare and Apply
Time is money. We value your time. Our life insurance ranking software will help you compare the best life insurance plans and recommend customized strategies, so you can get the most bang for your buck.
Step 4: Need More Help?
Get free life insurance feedback and guidance without having to talk to a high-pressure sales agent. Our trusted experts will guide you every step of the way helping you save precious time.
Most Popular Articles
These articles are some of the most visited pages on our site. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.
- How Life Insurance Benefits Young AdultsHere’s why it’s essential to have coverage in your 20s and 30s.
- 5 Retirement Budget Mistakes to AvoidAre you saving for retirement? Be aware of these common missteps (and learn what to do instead).
- Don’t Fall for 4 Life Insurance MythsHave you fallen for these common myths? Get the facts about life insurance.
- 4 Surprising Health Benefits of MassageYou may experience better sleep, lower blood pressure and much more.
- Ways to Maintain a Healthy Immune SystemAs we settle into cold and flu season, make sure you’re taking steps to maintain a healthy immune system.